Data from: An evaluation of the hybrid speciation hypothesis for Xiphophorus clemenciae based on whole genome sequences
- Schumer, Molly
- Hybridization Introgression next-generation sequencing sexual selection incomplete lineage sorting
- t decade, a number of studies have suggested that hybridizatio ...
Data from: Effects of hummingbird morphology on specialization in pollination networks vary with resource availability
- Tinoco, Boris
- on on hummingbird traits and plant–hummingbird interactions to examine ...
Data from: Cuckoos host range is associated positively with distribution range and negatively with evolutionary uniqueness
- Morelli, Federico
- , we explored the associations among ED score, number of host speci ...
Data from: Resource specialists lead local insect community turnover associated with temperature – analysis of an 18-year full-seasonal rec
- climate change community temperature index community turnover diet specialists ecological specialization light trap phenology shift
- Insect responses to recent climate change are well do ...