Data from: Frequency dependence of pollinator visitation rates suggests that pollination niches can allow plant species coexistence
- Benadi, Gita
- Determinants of plant community diversity and structure Allee effect Coexistence in plant communities Fynbos Pollination network Pollination niche Pollinator specialization Positive frequency dependence Negative frequency dependence
- tition for pollination could limit the reproduction of common species, ...
Data from: Disentangling ecologically equivalent from neutral species: the mechanisms of population regulation matter
- McPeek, Mark
- ractions within and between species in these guilds are ex ...
Data from: Species abundance, not diet breadth, drives the persistence of the most linked pollinators as plant-pollinator networks disassemble
- Biodiversity Conservation biology Ecology: landscape Fragmentation Human impact Interactions: mutualism Interactions: plant/animal Invertebrates Plant
- in all analyses was pollinator species' abundance. I ...
Data from: Realised niche changes in a native herbivore assemblage?associated with the presence of livestock
- Iranzo, Esperanza
- o existing assemblages can increase competitive pr...
Data from: Variation in neighbourhood context shapes frugivore-mediated facilitation and competition among co-dispersed plant species
- Plant–plant interactions plant-animal mutualism interaction networks seed dispersal limiting similarity niche differentiation phenological overlap Bia?owie?a Forest
- the formation of associations among co-dispersed plant sp ...