Data from: Sperm head abnormalities are more frequent in songbirds with more helical sperm: A possible trade-off in sperm evolution
- St?stad, Hanna
- of sperm head abnormalities and sperm morphology, as ...
Data from: Sperm competition and the evolution of precopulatory weapons: testis size and amplexus position, but not arm strength, affect
- Buzatto, Bruno
- r arms as weapons in contest competition. Previously, we showe ...
Data from: Bigger testes increase paternity in a simultaneous hermaphrodite, independently of the sperm competition level
- Vellnow, Nikolas
- sperm competition local sperm competition (LSC) simultaneous hermaphrodite sex allocation mating group size male fitness gain curve testis size paternity success
- on. For example, local sperm competition (LSC)—the competition ...
- Lymbery, Rowan
- mechanisms underlying competitive fertilization succ ...
Data from: Sperm head morphology is associated with sperm swimming speed: a comparative study of songbirds using electron microscopy
- St?stad, Hanna Nyborg
- Structure-function relationships Sexual selection Sperm competition Sperm shape Scanning electron microscopy
- songbird species (Passeriformes: Passerida). Using p ...