- Karlson, Agnes
- stable isotopes trophic niche environmental contaminants nutritional status growth and body condition invertebrates
- oxygen conditions) might lead to suboptimal physiological performance ...
Data from: Stable isotope-based location in a shelf sea setting: accuracy and precision are comparable to light-based location methods
- Trueman, Clive
- . Predictable spatial variations in carbon and nitrogen isotopes...
Data from: Spider webs, stable isotopes and molecular gut content analysis: multiple lines of evidence support trop
- Kennedy, Susan
- stable isotopes niche partitioning trophic niche adaptive radiation foraging behavior gut content metabarcoding
- and stable isotopes, it appears that the isotopic signatu ...
Data from: Trophic consistency of supraspecific taxa in belowground invertebrate communities: comparison across lineages and taxonomic ranks
- Potapov, Anton
- stable isotopes Arthropoda niche conservatism phylogenetic signal soil food web taxonomic sufficiency taxonomic resolution trophic niche
- on stable isotope compositions of carbon and nitrogen were used to inf ...
Data from: Ecological forensics: using single point stable isotope values to infer seasonal schedules of animals after two diet switches
- Jouta, Jeltje
- stable isotopes d13C dietary changes migration seasonal pattern shorebirds staging duration timing throphic change
- animal can be traced with a single sample assayed for stable isotopes. ...