Data from: Agri-environmental schemes promote ground-dwelling predators in adjacent oilseed rape fields: diversity, species traits and dista
- Boetzl, Fabian
- biological pest control carabid beetles ecological intensification ecosystem functions edge effects natural enemies set-aside spillover spiders staphylinid beetles
- , staphylinid beetles and spiders) during OSR growth from ...
- Jacobsen, Rannveig Margrete
- dead wood saproxylic wood-inhabiting beetles wood-inhabiting fungi animal-mediated dispersal high-throughput sequencing DNA metabarcoding
- hly felled wood experimentally added to forests and used DNA m ...
Data from: Functional responses of multi-taxa communities to disturbance and stress gradients in a restored floodplain
- biodiversity;Staphylinidae;Aranea;Arthropods;species traits;Plantae;riparian ecosystems;Carabidae;community weighted mean of traits;Annelida;earthworms;ecosystem functions;functional diversity;Diplopoda;Isopoda;plants;restoration
- to environmental gradients of seven taxa (vascular plants,
Data from: Habitat heterogeneity induces rapid changes in the feeding behaviour of generalist arthropod predators
- habitat microstructure;trophic interactions;habitat complexity;Food webs;molecular diet analysis;specialization index
- st arthropod predators, including epigaeic spiders, carabid and staphylinid< ...