Data from: Food supplementation and predation risk in harsh climate: interactive effects on abundance and body condition of tit species
- Morosinotto, Chiara
- starvation-predation trade-off tit community strategic regulation of body mass Pygmy owl Great tit Blue tit Willow tit Crested tit Coal tit
- may reduce over-winter survival, but the costs imposed by pyg ...
- patterns of satiated vs starved larvae in the same e ...
- risk allocation;Carcinus maenas;Mytilus edulis;trophic heat;Nucella lapillus;energy transfer;trait-mediated indirect interaction;nonconsumptive effect;food chain lengh;growth\/predation risk trade-off
- depend on current danger, but also on the larger tempora< ...