Data from: Rethinking ‘normal’: the role of stochasticity in the phenology of a synchronously breeding seabird
- Youngflesh, Casey
- stochasticity Adélie penguin Bayesian hierarchical model climate change coloniality phenological mismatch synchrony Phenology
- social facilitation. 5. The role of stochasticity in phenolog ...
- Myhre, Ane Marlene
- genetic drift effective population size density dependence environmental stochasticity demographic stochasticity fluctuating populations mating systems sex ratio fluctuations
- drift compared to an equal, density independent sex ratio, but a s ...
- Medrano-González, Luis
- Major histocompatibility complex DQB Cytochrome b Nonsynonymous nucleotide substitution Transpecific polymorphism Marine mammals
- . Different dolphins appeared in the two groups. Larger variation of se ...
Data from: Interacting effects of unobserved heterogeneity and individual stochasticity in the life-history of the Southern fulmar
- Jenouvrier, Stephanie
- in demographic outcomes such as longevity and lifeti ...
Data from: Disentangling ecologically equivalent from neutral species: the mechanisms of population regulation matter
- McPeek, Mark
- al drift, as well as provide an overview of ways of incorporating a me< ...