Data from: Direct and pollinator-mediated effects of herbivory on strawberry and the potential for improved resistance
- Stenberg, Johan A.
- florivory herbivory integrated pest management integrated pest and pollinator management pollination ipm ecosystem service diffuse interaction crop wild relative
- , and alternative crop protection strategies to mitigate any p ...
Data from: Bird services and disservices to strawberry farming in Californian agricultural landscapes
- strawberry Agroecology bird diversified farming systems economic ornithology pest suppression agriculture ecosystem services human-wildlife conflict
- strawberry farms, we show that bird suppression of berry dama ...
- Egan, Paul
- spatial genetic variation ecogeographic survey GIS quantitative traits flower frost tolerance wild strawberry Adaptation
- genotypes of woodland strawberry (Fragaria vesca) in a common ...
Data from: Modest enhancements to conventional grassland diversity improve the provision of pollination services
- agro-ecosystems crop yields ecosystem services functional diversity grassland diversity plant richness pollinators visitation networks conventional grassland
- ly surrounding crop yields (e.g. strawberry) in agro-ecosystems.