Data from: Subordinate females in the cooperatively breeding Seychelles warbler obtain direct benefits by joining unrelated groups
- Groenewoud, Frank
- benefits of philopatry subordinate between-group dispersal cooperative breeding joint nesting natal dispersal communal breeding
- 1.In many cooperatively breeding animals, a combination of eco ...
Data from: Inbreeding avoidance and female mate choice shape reproductive skew in capuchin monkeys (Cebus capucinus imitator)
- Wikberg, Eva C.
- to subordinate males (concessions), by the relative fighting ability o ...
Data from: Nest inheritance is the missing source of direct fitness in a primitively eusocial insect
- Leadbeater, Ellouise
- wasp Polistes dominulus. We found that subordinate helpers pr ...
- Cunningham, Susan J.
- climate change cooperative breeding dominance sociality stress-induced hyperthermia thermoregulation
- . Socially dominant weavers and bulbuls had lower mean Tb than subo ...