Data from: Genome-wide association mapping of quantitative traits in a breeding population of sugarcane
- new sugarcane varieties. Previous sugarcane genome-wide assoc ...
- Jaiswal, Deepak
- Earth Science Environmental Sciences Climate Sciences Climate change Climate-change Mitigation Agriculture Energy and Society Energy security Pasture Intensification
- Reduction of CO2 emissions will require a transition from fossil fuels to altern ...
Data from: Influence of historical land use and modern agricultural expansion on the spatial and ecological divergence of sugarcane
- Pavinato, Vitor A. C.
- ween the evolutionary history of the sugarcane borer, Diatraea ...
Data from: Increased root herbivory under elevated atmospheric carbon dioxide concentrations is reversed by silicon-based plant defences
- Frew, Adam
- sugarcane Atmospheric concentrations of CO2 below-ground herbivory climate change crop damage insect herbivore pest management plant defences silicon
- remediate situations where plants become more susceptible to herbivores.
Data from: Genetic analysis of sugarcane mosaic virus resistance in the Wisconsin Diversity Panel of maize
- Tracy, William F.
- Sugarcane mosaic virus (SCMV) and Maize dwarf mosaic virus can ...