Data from: Phylosymbiosis: relationships and functional effects of microbial communities across host evolutionary history
- Bordenstein, Seth R.
- Phylosymbiosis was recently proposed to describe the eco-evolutionary p ...
Data from: Niche differentiation in the dynamics of host-symbiont interactions: symbiont prevalence as a coexistence problem
- Competition Demography Interactions: coexistence Interactions: mutualism Interactions: niche relationships Interactions: symbiosis Population: dynamics
- symbiont frequency at the population scale. Using a model gra ...
- in polyketide synthase domains of the piericidin biosynthesis gene clu ...
Data from: Comparative genomics of the nonlegume Parasponia reveals insights into evolution of nitrogen-fixing rhizobium symbioses
- Geurts, Rene
- tic trait. Comparative transcriptomics of P. andersonii and the legume Medicago ...