Data from: Behavioural thermoregulation alters microhabitat utilization and demographic rates in ectothermic invertebrates
- aphid climate warming ecological consequence food deprivation heat stress host plant relocation thermoregulatory behaviour
- Study highlights ecological consequences of behavioural thermoregulation...
Data from: Using radio telemetry to study behavioural thermoregulation in insects under field conditions
- Overgaard, Johannes
- 1. Thermoregulation is a central aspect of animal physiology. Mo ...
Data from: Plastic collective endothermy in a complex animal society (army ant bivouacs: Eciton burchellii parvispinum)
- Baudier, Kaitlin
- body temperature to drop when thermoregulatory costs are high ...
Data from: Seasonal variation in behavioral thermoregulation and predator avoidance in a small mammal
- Milling, Charlotte
- changing climate regimes. Thermoregulatory behaviors, such as exploita ...
Data from: Novel energy-saving strategies to multiple stressors in birds: the ultradian regulation of body temperature
- Tattersall, Glenn
- This study aimed to examine thermoregulatory responses in birds facing ...