Data from: Neonicotinoid insecticide travels through a soil food chain, disrupting biological control of non-target pests and decreasing soya bean yield
- thiamethoxam agroecosystem clothianidin ecosystem service tritrophic interactions trophic cascade
- thiamethoxam, applied as a coating to soya bean seeds, on interactions ...
Data from: General and species-specific impacts of a neonicotinoid insecticide on the ovary development and feeding of wild bumblebee queens
- Brown, Mark
- bumble bee queens insect pollinator insecticide toxicity neonicotinoid insecticide parasites sublethal effects
- (1.87–5.32 ppb) of the neonicotinoid thiamethoxam on spring-caught wil ...
Data from: Honey bee dietary neonicotinoid exposure is associated with pollen collection from agricultural weeds
- Wood, Thomas
- thiamethoxam pesticides non-crop plants environmental fate bee declines pollen analysis clothianidin
- that flower mid-late season. Higher clothianidin and thiamethoxam< ...
Data from: A nation-wide survey of neonicotinoid insecticides in agricultural land with implications for agri-environment schemes
- Humann-Guilleminot, Ségolène
- Neonicotinoids Ecological focus area Hazard quotient non-target species Environmental contamination Organic farming Insecticide Biological control
- ) are currently unclear. 2. We measured the concentrations of five neonicotinoi ...