Data from: Reductions in prolonged swimming capacity following freshwater colonization in multiple threespine stickleback populations.
- Dalziel, Anne C.
- relaxed selection whole-animal performance trait maximum metabolic rate common garden experiment F1 hybrids
- We compared ancestral anadromous-marine and nonmigratory, stre ...
- of resident freshwater threespine stickleback fish o ...
- Tibblin, Petter
- conservation depensation effects ecosystem dynamics gape-limitation hysteresis interspecific interactions intraguild predation population recovery
- ox lucius), a large keystone top predatory fish, and the small‐bodied m ...
- Lürig, Moritz
- phenotypic plasticity phenotypic divergence shallow lakes crypsis stoichiometry computer vision macrophytes
- mesocosm experiment, we investigated how different densit ...