- Chan, Ying-Chi
- Great Knot East Asian-Australasian Flyway intertidal mudflats migration satellite telemetry stopover site
- on these habitats show rapid declines. 2. We examine the utility of sa ...
Data from: From animal tracks to fine-scale movement modes: a straightforward approach for identifying multiple, spatial movement patterns
- Morelle, Kevin
- 1. Thanks to developments in animal tracking technology, detailed data ...
Data from: A new Magneto-Inductive tracking technique to uncover subterranean activity: what do animals do underground?
- of Magneto-Inductive (MI) tracking, recording underground movement wit ...
Data from: Computational methods for tracking, quantitative assessment, and visualization of C. elegans locomotory behavior
- can be recorded and analyzed with computational and mathematical tools. Here, w ...