Data from: De novo transcriptome characterization of a sterilizing trematode parasite (Microphallus sp.) from two species of New Zealand snails
- Laura Bankers
- le for this important animal group. We help to fill this gap by providi ...
Data from: Caste ratio adjustments in response to perceived and realised competition in parasites with division of labour
- Lagrue, Clément
- Division of labour social organisation colony structure castes rediae cercarial production Philophthalmus sp. Maritrema novaezealandense
- ral nature of adaptive caste ratio adjustments. 2. Using the trematode ...
Data from: The scaling of parasite biomass with host biomass in lake ecosystems: are parasites limited by host resources?
- , the life stage contributing the most to total trematode bioma...
- Stephens, Jeffrey
- (rates of growth, development and survival), the trematode parasite (p ...
Data from: Experimental parasite community ecology: intraspecific variation in a large tapeworm affects community assembly
- Benesh, Daniel
- Apatemon Diplostomum Proteocephalus life history strategy facilitation exclusion Sphaerostomum spatial effects indirect effects
- trematode parasite. In the field experiment, infection with S. solidus ...