- Severns, Paul
- leles across the network suggest the possibility of a predominantly unidirec ...
Data from: Genomewide introgressive hybridization patterns in wild Atlantic salmon influenced by inadvertent gene flow from hatchery releases
- Conservation Genetics Fisheries Management Fish Hybridization Population Genetics - Empirical Captive Populations
- to introgressive hybridization, while others show greater resistance t ...
Data from: Sex-specific arrival times on the breeding grounds: hybridizing migratory skuas provide empirical support for the role of sex ratios
- south polar skua (Catharacta maccormicki). These populations ...
Data from: Coupled land use and ecological models reveal emergence and feedbacks in socio‐ecological systems
- Synes, Nicholas W.
- on of natural assets. The bi‐directional coupled model pre ...
Data from: A Z-linked sterility locus causes sexual abstinence in hybrid females and facilitates speciation in Spodoptera frugiperda
- Kost, Silvia
- hybrid incompatibility unidirectional sterility sex chromosome sex chromosomal-autosomal incompatibility behavioral sterility
- (C) and rice strain (R), referring to their most common host plants. B ...