Data from: Do cities represent sources, sinks or isolated islands for urban wild boar population structure?
- Stillfried, Milena
- urban ecology urban-rural-gradient movement barrier human-wildlife-conflict DIYABC STRUCTURE BAPS microsatellites Berlin hunting
- Urban sprawl has resulted in the permanent presence of large mammal sp< ...
Data from: Maternal nesting behaviour in city dragons: a species with temperature-dependent sex determination
- Nicola Kent
- Urbanisation Animal Behaviour Urban Dweller Eastern Water Dragon Temperature-dependent Sex Determination Urban Ecology
- h phenotypic plasticity or rapid evolution through natural selection. H ...
- Gallo, Travis
- behavior Bayesian two-species occupancy model daily activity overlap predator prey dynamics spatial distribution urban wildlife vigilance
- function. While ecological processes continue to operate within ci ...
Data from: Urban bumblebees are smaller and more phenotypically diverse than their rural counterparts
- Eggenberger, Helen
- ies responses to urban environments remains limited. For one, much of t ...