Data from: Context-dependent changes in motor control and kinematics during locomotion: modulation and decoupling
- electromyography muscle function comparative biomechanics arboreal incline perch diameter high speed video kinematics
- and texture. Here, we used high-speed videography and electromyogr ...
Data from: Integrating gastrocnemius force–length properties, in vivo activation and operating lengths reveals how Anolis deal with ecological
- Foster, Kathleen L.
- Anolis equestris arboreality electromyography in situ force-length curve muscle function tendon
- question in ecophysiology. Here, we used high-speed videography...
- Adaptations to divert the attacks of visually guided ...