- Duong, Veasna
- ly spread lymphocytic choriomeningitis virus and the recently described ...
Data from: Spatiotemporal dynamics of Puumala hantavirus associated with its rodent host, Myodes glareolus
- Hantavirus Zoonosis Population dynamics Nephropathia epidemica Host-parasite evolution Rodent-borne disease Myodes Vole
- Many viruses significantly impact human and animal health. Understandin ...
Data from: When viruses don’t go viral: the importance of host phylogeographic structure in the spatial spread of arenaviruses
- Gryseels, Sophie
- Arenavirus contact zone spatial genetics distribution ecology RNA virus zoonosis Lassa fever geographic range
- Many emerging infections are RNA virus spillovers from animal reservo
Data from: Emergence and evolution of novel reassortant influenza A viruses in canines in southern China
- Nelson, Martha I.
- influenza A virus
- The capacity of influenza A viruses (IAVs) to host jump from animal res ...
Data from: Crop-associated virus infection in a native perennial grass: reduction in plant fitness and dynamic patterns of virus detection
- Alexander, Helen
- virus agricultural-ecological interface Barley and Cereal yellow dwarf viruses fitness switchgrass perennial plant virus detection virus dynamics Plant population and community dynamics
- and broadly applicable approach for quantifying the effects of viruses ...