Data from: Pawsitively sad: pet-owners are more sensitive to negative emotion in animal distress vocalisations
- Parsons, Christine
- Pets have numerous, effective methods to communicate with their human h ...
Data from: Temporal variation in the vocal behaviour of southern right whales in the Auckland Islands, New Zealand
- Webster, Trudi
- vocalisations acoustic behaviour passive acoustic monitoring diel variation seasonality right whales
- were made in each month except June, and vocalisations were audible in ...
Data from: Vocal foragers and silent crowds: context-dependent vocal variation in Northeast Atlantic long-finned pilot whales
- Visser, Fleur
- Vocalisations form a key component of the social interactions ...
Data from: Testing social learning of anti-predator responses in juvenile jackdaws: the importance of accounting for levels of agitation
- McIvor, Guillam
- jackdaws briefly into captivity to test whether short exposures to c
- Camargo, Ulisses
- the vocalisations of 14 species in 194 504 one‐minute audio segments u ...