- e threatened with extinction. Widespread declines in vulture population ...
Data from: Sex determination in the wild: a field application of loop-mediated isothermal amplification successfully determines sex across three raptor species
- Centeno-Cuadros, Alejandro
- Loop-mediated isothermal amplification CHD-W CHD-Z Birds landscape genetics wildlife management ecological genetics
- our method on Griffon Vulture (Gyps fulvus), Egyptian Vulture ...
Data from: Major histocompatability complex variation in insular populations of the Egyptian vulture: inferences about the roles of gene
- conservation genetics;Neophron percnopterus;molecular evolution;Population Ecology;Birds;Coevolution;Adaptation
- variation in one mainland (Iberia) and two insular populations (Fuerteventura a ...
Data from: Using areas of known occupancy to identify sources of variation in detection probability of raptors: taking time lowers replication effort for surveys
- of a low-density and elusive raptor (white-headed vulture Trigonoceps ...