- Reyna-Hurtado, Rafael
- owed Lévy walks, as predicted, but frugivorous vervet monkeys (Chloroce ...
Data from: Evidence for a pervasive ‘idling-mode’ activity template in flying and pedestrian insects
- spontaneous movement patterns intermittent locomotion behavioural bursts Lévy flights power-law distributions noctuid moth African armyworm European honeybee
- , in correlated random walk models, may be the result of environment...
Data from: Predicting the continuum between corridors and barriers to animal movements using Step Selection Functions and Randomized Shortest Paths
- animal movement corridors Step Selection Function Randomized Shortest Path bottlenecks connectivity gene-flow graph-theory green infrastructures obstacles permeability
- of the environment, RSP bridges the gap between algorithms assuming op ...
Data from: Equivalence between step selection functions and biased correlated random walks for statistical inference on animal movement
- Animal movement biased walk models step selection functions Lagrangian methods maximum likelihood estimation
- Animal movement has a fundamental impact on population and com ...