- Farahani, Hossein Kishani
- esource acquisition. Memory retention of uninfected wasps was significa ...
Data from: Getting older, getting smarter: ontogeny of the foraging behaviour in the tropical social wasp Ropalidia marginata
- Souvik Mandal
- Foraging strategy Spatial learning and memory Tropical wasp Social Hymenoptera Behavioural ecology
- this holds for the individually foraging predatory tropical paper-wasp ...
Data from: Socially selected ornaments and fitness: signals of fighting ability in paper wasps are positively associated with survival
- . Here, we test the relationship between fitness and facial patterns that are a ...
Data from: Fitness and microbial networks of the common wasp, Vespula vulgaris (Hymenoptera: Vespidae), in its native and introduced range
- Gruber, Monica A. M.
- , immune gene expression, and microbial network complexity of invasive common
Data from: Identifying native plants for coordinated habitat management of arthropod pollinators, herbivores and natural enemies
- Lundin, Ola
- biological control honey bee multifunctionality native bee natural enemy parasitic wasp pollinator wild bee
- and parasitic wasps). We established 43 plant species in a co ...
Data from: Fitness in invasive social wasps: the role of variation in viral load, immune response and paternity in predicting nest size and reproductive output
- Dobelmann, Jana
- Within any one habitat, the relative fitness of organisms in a population can va ...