Data from: Equivalence between step selection functions and biased correlated random walks for statistical inference on animal movement
- Animal movement biased walk models step selection functions Lagrangian methods maximum likelihood estimation
- for models constructed under these two Lagrangian approaches, it remai ...
Data from: Assessing the effects of a sequestered germline on interdomain lateral gene transfer in Metazoa
- Katz, Laura
- indicate that more interdomain transfers occurred before the developme ...
- intrinsic honesty. Here we present cross-societal experiments from 23 countries ...
- Yasuhara, Moriaki
- in the North Pacific Ocean. Using linear models, we evaluate ...
Data from: Towards an interactive, process?based approach to understanding range shifts: developmental and environmental dependencies matter
- across taxa, and even among closely-related species. Attempts to l ...