Data from: The importance of landscape and spatial structure for hymenopteran-based food webs in an agro-ecosystem
- Fabian, Yvonne
- biological control agents ecological compensation areas ecosystem services parasitism pollinators quantitative food webs trap nest wildflower strip
- of landscape changes. 2. Wildflower strips are ecological com ...
Data from: Landscape context shifts the balance of costs and benefits from wildflower borders on multiple ecosystem services
- Grab, Heather
- Ecological intensification Wildflower Strips Landscape Pollination Biological Control Crop Yield
- on biological control regardless of landscape context. Thus, knowledge of lands ...
Data from: Landscape greening and local creation of wildflower strips and hedgerows promote multiple ecosystem services
- Sutter, Louis
- ecosystem services biocontrol ecological focus areas functional biodiversity multiple ecosystem functioning pollination yield gain greening wildflowers
- vice provisioning in 18 winter oilseed rape fields as a function of the ...