Data from: Differential impacts of vaccination on wildlife disease spread during epizootic and enzootic phases
- Rees, Erin
- epizootic enzootic individual-based model infectious disease management rabies habitat fragmentation vaccination wildlife disease zoonotic contact tracing
- 1. Dissemination of oral vaccine baits is a cost-effective met ...
Data from: Reconstructing the emergence of a lethal infectious disease of wildlife supports a key role for spread through translocations by humans
- Price, Stephen
- emerging infectious disease ranavirus citizen science wildlife disease anthropogenic drivers translocation Common frog
- There have been few reconstructions of wildlife disease emerge ...
Data from: Anthrax outbreaks in the humans-livestock and wildlife interface areas of northern Tanzania: a retrospective review 2006 - 2016
- Mwakapeje, Elibariki Reuben
- a true burden of anthrax in the hotspot districts. Repeated o ...
Data from: Prediction and attenuation of seasonal spillover of parasites between wild and domestic ungulates in an arid mixed-use system
- Walker, Josephine
- ross the landscape. 4.Simulated transmission potential matches obse ...