Data from: Field-scale experiments reveal persistent yield gaps in low-input and organic cropping systems
- Kravchenko, Alexandra N.
- Knowledge of production-system performance is largely based on observat ...
Data from: How ants, birds and bats affect crop yield along shade gradients in tropical cacao agroforestry
- Pierre Gras
- yield Agricultural intensification biological control canopy cover forest distance ecosystem services mesopredator release predation trophic interactions
- and bats in particular can reduce herbivore numbers and thereby increase cr ...
- French references;Growth monitoring;children;World Health Organization standards and references;overweight and obesity
- Background: Growth charts are an essential clinical tool for evaluating ...
- Rundlof, Maj
- biological control bumble bees ecological intensification ecosystem services floral resources habitat enhancement pollination red clover
- can support bumble bee species richness and, if sufficiently large, possibly al ...