Data from: Ultra-Conserved Element phylogenomics of new world Ponera (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) illuminates the origin and phylogeographic history
- Longino, John T.
- and to gain insight into the biogeography of taxa that span hemisp ...
Data from: Biogeography predicts macro-evolutionary patterning of gestural display complexity in a passerine family
- Fuxjager, Matthew
- Biogeography animal communication gestural signal multimodal display Selection - Sexual blackbird
- efore investigate this issue in New World blackbirds by testing how fac ...
Data from: A test of trophic and functional island biogeography theory with the avifauna of a continental archipelago
- Ross, Samuel
- trophic rank community assembly trophic theory phylogeography Ryūkyū archipelago species-area diversity-area Functional diversity
- 1. The classical MacArthur-Wilson theory of island biogeography (TIB) e ...