Data from: Strong variations of mitochondrial mutation rate across mammals--the longevity hypothesis.
- Nabholz, Benoit
- hypothesis, however, do not fully explain the observed patter ...
Data from: Subtle individual variation in indeterminate growth leads to major variation in survival and lifetime reproductive output in a long-lived
- Armstrong, Doug
- Bayesian hierarchical modelling indeterminate growh individual variation life-history evolution long-lived ectotherms survival modelling von Bertalanffy growth model
- r, a trait that has received little empirical attention is the ...
Data from: Patterns of age-related change in reproductive effort differ in the pre-natal and post-natal periods in a long-lived mammal
- Paterson, John T.
- Age-related changes in maternal reproductive allocation for lon...
Data from: Estimating sensitivity of seabed habitats to disturbance by bottom trawling based on the longevity of benthic fauna
- Rijnsdorp, Adriaan
- on the longevity composition of the invertebrate community. W ...
Data from: Evolutionary potential in the Alpine: trait heritabilities and performance variation of the dwarf willow Salix herbacea from different
- van Kleunen, Mark
- adaptive evolution alpine ecosystem animal model long-lived plants snowmelt microhabitats SSR markers
- al conditions is through evolutionary change. However, we still know