Data from: Landscape connectivity for wildlife: development and validation of multi-species linkage maps
- region in eastern North America, and we validated the map with indepen ...
Data from: Comparative transcriptomic analysis revealed adaptation mechanism of Phrynocephalus erythrurus, the highest altitude lizard li
- and the lowland-dwelling P. putjatia, to identify ca ...
Data from: Proximate mechanisms of colour variation in the frillneck lizard: geographical differences in pigment contents of an ornament
- carotenoids colour production geographic gradient honest signalling proximate mechanism pteridines Frillneck lizard
- on its adaptive benefits, whereas its underlying mechanisms have recei ...
- Comparative studies Constraints Amphibians & reptiles Life history evolution Trade-offs body size egg size reproduction hatchling size
- ller species to produce relatively larger offspring (‘lower li ...