- fine roots functional traits land use Plant-soil (below-ground) interactions root decomposition root economics spectrum soil depth trade-off
- ng land use gradients, roots from agricultur ...
Data from: Rigorous monitoring of a large-scale marine stock enhancement program demonstrates the need for comprehensive management of fisheries
- Release of captively-bred individuals into the wild is one of the most popular t ...
Data from: Overwintering strategies of migratory birds: a novel approach for estimating seasonal movement patterns of residents and transients
- Viviana Ruiz-Gutierrez
- migration movement multi-state model Neotropical open robust design site persistence state uncertainty survival probability of entry
- ement on the wintering grounds, such as determining which habitats are ...
Data from: Do Bird Friendly? coffee criteria benefit mammals? Assessment of mammal diversity in Chiapas, Mexico
- S. Amanda Caudill
- agroforestry coffee certifications mammal habitat shade coffee sustainable agriculture wildlife conservation
- enting forest, Bird Friendly? shade, conventional shade, and sun coffee ...