- Phylogeny Evolution: developmental Life history: aging Life history: evolution Life history: trade offs Reproduction: comparative Reproduction: strategies
- ) mating system; such taxa are powerful tools for studying the evol ...
Data from: Is sociality required for the evolution of communicative complexity? Evidence weighed against alternative hypotheses in diverse taxonomic
- Ord, Terry J.
- in the evolution of complex communication. Here, we provide a ...
- Gobin, Jenilee
- eco-evolutionary dynamics density-dependent growth stock-recruitment relationship probabilistic maturation reaction norm fisheries-induced evolution individual-based model regime change
- Harvesting can induce rapid evolution in animal populati ...
Data from: Contemporary evolution during invasion: evidence for differentiation, natural selection, and local adaptation
- Adaptation Contemporary Evolution Invasive Species Quantitative Genetics Ecological Genetics Natural Selection and Contemporary Evolution
- Biological invasions are ‘natural’ experiments that can improve our understandin ...