Data from: Vitellogenin-like A–associated shifts in social cue responsiveness regulate behavioral task specialization in an ant
- Kohlmeier, Philip
- l mechanism leading to early behavioral maturation via changes in social cue ...
Data from: When sensing is gambling: an experimental system reveals how plasticity can generate tunable bet-hedging strategies
- Maxwell, Colin S.
- trade-off is mediated by actively sensing a cue present in the environ ...
Data from: A novel alarm signal in aquatic prey: Familiar minnows coordinate group defences against predators through chemical disturbance cues
- Bairos-Novak, Kevin
- animal intention alarm signals antipredator defense audience effect disturbance cues familiarity fathead minnow shoaling
- to alert conspecifics of nearby risk and initiate tighter shoaling. We aime ...
Data from: Finding a home in the noise: cross-modal impact of anthropogenic vibration on animal search behaviour
- Roberts, Louise
- animal search behaviour anthropogenic noise chemical sensing cross-modal shells substrate-borne vibration
- ) in field experiments using a chemical cue indicative of a newly avail ...
Data from: Characterizing the reproductive transcriptomic correlates of acute dehydration in males in the desert-adapted rodent, Peromyscus eremicus
- Kordonowy, Lauren
- adaptation testes genetics transcriptomics differential expression reproduction physiology dehydration cactus mouse
- ough gene expression differences in the subset of other a priori tested reproduc ...
- Agrawal, Sweta
- visual cue, but has not been studied in great detail. In this study, w ...