Data from: Attract or defend? Pollen and vegetative secondary chemistry of three pollen-rewarding lupines
- Heiling, Jacob M.
- Bombus Defense—attraction trade-off Fabaecae herbivory Lupinus optimal defense theory pollen chemistry pollen foraging pollination.
- PREMISE OF THE STUDY: Optimal Defense Theory predicts that ...
- Adaptive management biodiversity outcomes damage function ecological damage threshold feral pigs invasive species management population modelling
- that links conservation of indigenous ecological communities to co ...
- Johnson, Pieter
- disease ecology host-parasite interactions animal toxicity amphibian decline immunity natural enemy ecology
- e compounds can offer a powerful defense against para ...