Data from: A multilevel society of herring-eating killer whales indicates adaptation to prey characteristics
- Tavares, Sara B.
- hierarchical structure ecological context multilevel societies social structure killer whale orca
- ily salmon- and seal-eating populations in the Northeast Pacific, which ...
Data from: Architectural differences associated to functional traits among 45 coexisting tree species in central Africa
- Loubota Panzou, Grace Jopaul
- Architectural trait Coexisting tree species Functional trait Life-history strategy Moist tropical forest Tree allometry
- ween tree diameter, height and crown dimensions. At the species lev ...