Data from: Causes and consequences of repeatability, flexibility and individual fine-tuning of migratory timing in pike
- adaptive flexibility fish individual consistency phenology phenotypic plasticity spawning migration viability selection
- -predatory fish that displays homing behaviour. By repeated sampling ac ...
Data from: A population genetic window into the past and future of the walleye Sander vitreus: Relation to historic walleye and the extinct “blue pike” S. v. “glaucus”
- tic diversity and divergence, despite habitat degradation and exploitation. Gene ...
Data from: Assessing reproductive behavior important to fisheries management: a case study with red drum, Sciaenops ocellatus
- acoustic telemetry spatial ecology natal homing spawning site fidelity reproductive behavior connectivity stock structure maturation fisheries management
- spawning season. A similar proportion of subadults returned to the Tam ...
Data from: Local cod (Gadus morhua) revealed by egg surveys and population genetic analysis after longstanding depletion on the Swedish Skagerrak coast
- André, Carl
- conservation egg abundance fisheries management genetic population structure recruitment spawning
- cod completing their entire life cycle in fjords and sheltered areas, and ocean ...