Data from: Compounded perturbations in coastal areas: contrasting responses to nutrient enrichment and the regime of storm-related disturbance depend
- Bertocci, Lacopo
- was combined with relatively mild physical disturbance the co ...
Data from: Mothers and not genes determine inherited differences in cadmium sensitivities within unexposed populations of the freshwater crustace
- Ecotoxicology Contemporary Evolution Quantitative Genetics Adaptation Gammarids Contaminants Metals
- eas increased tolerance to contaminants is well docum ...
Data from: A quantitative test of the predicted relationship between countershading and lighting environment.
- Allen, William Laurence
- Endocrinology: androgens Endocrinology: behavioral Evolution: social salamanders Anurans (frogs and toads) Reptile crocodilians lizards snakes turtles
- Countershading, a vertical luminance gradient from a dark back to a ...
Data from: Frequency dependence of pollinator visitation rates suggests that pollination niches can allow plant species coexistence
- Benadi, Gita
- Determinants of plant community diversity and structure Allee effect Coexistence in plant communities Fynbos Pollination network Pollination niche Pollinator specialization Positive frequency dependence Negative frequency dependence
- for pollination could limit the reproduction of common specie ...
Data from: Invasive shrubs modify rodent activity timing, revealing a behavioral rule governing diel activity
- Guiden, Peter
- Extended leaf phenology habitat structure lunar cycle moonlight illuminance Peromyscus leucopus Rhamnus cathartica
- of ground-level moonlight illuminance (0.038 lux). Diel and m ...