- behavior foundation species host plant intra-specific variation microgeographic divergence phenotypic plasticity preference induction trophic cascade
- s, consumer differences may generate a feedback o ...
Data from: Local divergence of thermal reaction norms among amphibian populations is affected by pond temperature variation
- trade-offs;life-history evolution;Phenotypic Plasticity;population genetics;quantitative genetics;Rana arvalis;Adaptation
- While temperature variation is known to cause large-scale ad
Data from: AFLPs and mitochondrial haplotypes reveal local adaptation to extreme thermal environments in a freshwater gastropod
- tly restricted to populations within each thermal habitat and ...