Data from: Adoption of alternative migratory tactics: a view from the ultimate mechanism and threshold trait changes in a salmonid fish
- Sahashi, Genki
- alternative migratory tactics conditional strategy life history maturation partial migration probabilistic maturation reaction norm salmonid fish
- in a direction that promoted residency. In hatchery salmon, which are ...
Data from: Combining human acceptance and habitat suitability in a unified socio-ecological suitability model: a case study of the wolf
- Behr, Dominik
- conservation habitat suitability model human-wildlife conflict range expansion recolonisation large carnivores sociological survey socio-demographic factors
- of education. Our acceptance map predicted decreasing acc ...
Data from: Matching habitat choice in nomadic crossbills appears most pronounced when food is most limiting
- Benkman, Craig
- Of the various forms of non-random dispersal, matching habitat choice, whereby i ...
Data from: Functional responses in animal movement explain spatial heterogeneity in animal-habitat relationships
- Mason, Tom
- antipredator behaviour boreal forest foraging ungulates predator-prey spatial games resource selection SSF taiga
- e generated this pattern: stronger directed movement towards resources ...