Data from: Food restriction and chronic stress alter energy use and affect immunity in an infrequent feeder
- Snakes Bactericidal Ability Corticosterone Energy Metabolites Food Restriction Gluconeogenesis Reptiles Stress reactivity
- s state) to restraint stress, a standardized, acute stressor. ...
Data from: Active foraging for toxic prey during gestation in a snake with maternal provisioning of sequestered chemical defenses
- owed that gravid snakes preyed upon toads by actively foraging in the h ...
Data from: When one phenotype is not enough - divergent evolutionary trajectories govern venom variation in a widespread rattlesnake species
- Zancolli, Giulia
- r function. Rattlesnakes display tremendous variation in their venom co ...
Data from: Phenotypic integration in the feeding system of the eastern diamondback rattlesnake (Crotalus adamanteus)
- phenotype and, in venomous snakes, may include traits as diverse as ve ...
Data from: Human-mediated evolution in a threatened species? Juvenile life-history changes in Snake River salmon
- Waples, Robin
- life-history evolution endangered species Phenotypic Plasticity heritability juvenile growth rate anthro-evolutionary species
- hwater habitats for Snake River fall Chinook salmon (SRFCS), a threaten ...