Data from: High background risk induces risk allocation rather than generalized neophobia in the fathead minnow
- Meuthen, Denis
- To cope with the heterogeneous nature of predation and the trade-off be ...
- ient off the coast of Western Australia. We calibrated the sampling ...
Data from: A low-cost solution for documenting distribution and abundance of endangered marine fauna and impacts from fisheries
- Pilcher, Nicolas
- Interview questionnaire dugongs marine turtles dolphins low cost marine mammal bycatch traditional ecological knowledge
- and other marine species in the form of an interview questionnaire supported by ...
Data from: The International Tree-Ring Data Bank (ITRDB) revisited: data availability and global ecological representativity
- Manzanedo, Rubén D
- Dendrochronology Dendroecology Tree Ring Research Meta-analysis Bias Analysis Big Data Data Accessibility ITRDB Tree Growth
- its accessibility to the broad scientific community, we aimed to: i) q ...
Data from: Short-term impacts and value of a periodic no take zone (NTZ) in a community-managed small-scale lobster fishery, Madagascar
- Long, Stephen
- lobster time-area closure periodic No Take Zone small-scale fishery management community-based Locally Managed Marine Area
- The small-scale lobster fisheries of Madagascar’s impoverished southeas ...