Data from: DNA metabarcoding reveals changes in the contents of carnivorous plants along an elevation gradient
- Littlefair, Joanne
- DNA Barcoding Species Interactions Invasive Species Foodwebs Community Ecology Metabarcoding Pitcher plant
- sher environmental conditions. Using metabarcoding of the COI ...
Data from: DNA metabarcoding multiplexing and validation of data accuracy for diet assessment: application to omnivorous diet
- chloroplast trnL (UAA) internal controls internal transcribed spacer mitochondrial 12S and 16S genes consumer-resource interactions
- and efficiently determining the complex variety of food types ...
Data from: Evaluating metabarcoding to analyse diet composition of species foraging in anthropogenic landscapes using Ion Torrent
- Forin-Wiart, Marie-Amélie
- cytb HTS data filtering MiSeq sequencing non-invasive approach sequencer bias variability in DNA degradation
- DNA metabarcoding of faecal samples is being successfully used to study ...
Data from: Seed dispersal by dispersing juvenile animals: a source of functional connectivity in fragmented landscapes
- González-Varo, Juan P.
- sperser identification through DNA-barcoding analysis, and data from a ...
Data from: Generalisation and specialisation in hoverfly (Syrphidae) grassland pollen transport networks revealed by DNA metabarcoding
- Lucas, Andrew
- DNA Metabarcoding generalisation Grassland hoverfly pollination pollination networks specialisation
- oup of non‐Hymenopteran pollinators. We constructed pollen transport network ...