Data from: Intra-population variation in the natal origins and wing morphology of overwintering western monarch butterflies Danaus plexippus
- e, we quantitatively investigated intra-population variation in the nat ...
Data from: Grazing intensity affects insect diversity via sward structure and heterogeneity in a long-term experiment
- butterflies Cattle pastures patches grasshoppers plant diversity sward height grassland stocking rate sward heterogeneity grazing pressure
- in Lower Saxony, Germany. Orthoptera (grasshoppe ...
Data from: Mouthpart conduit sizes of fluid-feeding insects determine the ability to feed from pores
- Lehnert, Matthew
- Fluid-feeding insects, such as butterflies, moths and flie ...
Data from: Climate is a strong predictor of near-infrared reflectance but a poor predictor of colour in butterflies
- Stuart-Fox, Devi
- thermoregulation reflectance phylogenetic comparative near-infrared ultraviolet solar radiation
- butterfly specimens from 60 populations (49 species, 5 fami
Data from: Phytochemical changes in milkweed induced by elevated CO2 alter wing morphology but not toxin sequestration in monarch butterflies
- Decker, Leslie
- cardenolides environmental change elevated CO2 monarch butterfly predator-prey plant secondary metabolites
- of a specialist herbivore. 3. We fed monarch butterfl ...