Data from: Categorical colour perception occurs in both signalling and non-signalling colour ranges in a songbird
- Zipple, Matthew
- t aligns with the carotenoid-based colouration of male beaks, a trait t ...
Data from: Strategic exploitation of fluctuating asymmetry in male Endler's guppy courtship displays is modulated by social environment
- t attractive side (i.e. that with a higher proportion of carotenoid ...
Data from: A benign juvenile environment reduces the strength of antagonistic pleiotropy and genetic variation in the rate of senescence
- subsequently reduced their investment in carotenoid-based sexual signa ...
Data from: Synergistic selection regimens drive the evolution of display complexity in birds of paradise
- Miles, Meredith
- Animal communication Behavioral ecology Evolutionary ecology Lek Mating system Sexual selection Signal design Display evolution Display habitat
- e carotenoid-based ornaments and fewer melanin ornaments. 4. Meanwhile, ...
Data from: Effects of an early-life paraquat exposure on adult resistance to oxidative stress, plumage colour and sperm performance in a wild bird
- Losdat, Sylvain
- to oxidative stress, carotenoid-based plumage colouration and male spe ...