- arl millet in binary mixture with cluster bean indicating its higher
Data from: Niche differentiation in the dynamics of host-symbiont interactions: symbiont prevalence as a coexistence problem
- Competition Demography Interactions: coexistence Interactions: mutualism Interactions: niche relationships Interactions: symbiosis Population: dynamics
- symbiont prevalence are based on their fitness benefits and vertical t ...
Data from: Foraging modality and plasticity in foraging traits determine the strength of competitive interactions among carnivorous plants, spiders
- Jennings, David E.
- ts interspecific competition remains unclear. 2. Using a long-term labo ...
Data from: Deadly competition and life-saving predation: the potential for alternative stable states in a stage-structured predator–prey system
- Toscano, Benjamin J.
- to alternative stable states. In one state, prey exclude predators thr ...
Data from: Competition between sympatric wolf taxa: an example involving African and Ethiopian Wolves
- Stenseth, Nils C.
- range and niche overlap with other carnivores, and thus an elevated potenti ...
Data from: Realised niche changes in a native herbivore assemblage?associated with the presence of livestock
- Iranzo, Esperanza
- Habitat partitioning is a common ecological mechanism to avoid comp ...