Data from: Life history traits and phenotypic selection among sunflower crop-wild hybrids and their wild counterpart: implications for crop allele
- phenotypic selection introgression hybrid zone evolution life history traits demographic swamping genetic assimilation early season traits
- Hybridization produces strong evolutionary forces. In hybr ...
Data from: Non-random patterns of genetic admixture expose the complex historical hybrid origin of unisexual leaf beetle species in the genus
- in the gene pools of at least two but up to three divergent bisexual s ...
- Cui, Rongfeng
- Hybridization Sexually selected traits Transcriptome sequencing Pre-mating reproductive Isolation Incomplete lineage sorting Gene Flow
- Hybridization is increasingly being recognized as a widespread process, ...
Data from: Crossing the divide: gene flow produces intergeneric hybrid in feral transgenic creeping bentgrass population
- Zapiola, María L.
- flow (Armstrong et al. 2005). Here we report that a transgenic intergeneric ...