Data from: Morphological vs. molecular delineation of taxa across montane regions in Europe: the case study of Gammarus balcanicus Sch?ferna, 1922
- versus molecular divergence indicates a high level of cryptic diversit ...
Data from: Convergent evolution across the Australian continent: ecotype diversification drives morphological convergence in two distantly rela
- morphology amphibian anura phylogenetic comparative methods morphological evolution evolutionary ecology cutaneous resistance convergence burrowing Australia
- of fossorial species were shorter. Other terrestrial species ...
Data from: Eco-evolution in size-structured ecosystems: simulation case study of rapid morphological changes in alewife
- Kang, Jung koo
- Eco-evolution Size-structured ecosystem Individual-based model Ecological power law Contemporary evolution Functional trait Body size Fish Alewife
- ’ morphology to transition rapidly from anadromous to landlock ...
Data from: Tropical dung beetle morphological traits predict functional traits and show intra-specific differences across land uses
- Raine, Elizabeth
- behavioral traits Borneo functional diversity habitat change oil palm phenotypic plasticity tropical forest
- morphological measurements can be used as predictors of behavioral tra ...
Data from: Discrete colour polymorphism in the tawny dragon lizard (Ctenophorus decresii) and differences in signal conspicuousness among morphs
- Teasdale, Luisa C.
- , we quantified male throat colour variation in Ctenophorus decresii ta ...