Data from: Development and characterization of thirty-three microsatellite markers for the Patagonian sprat, Sprattus fuegensis (Jenyns, 1842), using paired-end Illumina shotgun sequencing
- We isolated and characterized a total of 33 microsatellite loci from the Patagon ...
Data from: Unexpected pattern of pearl millet genetic diversity among ethno-linguistic groups in the Lake Chad Basin
- Jika, Abdel Kader Naino
- . This is key for optimal improvement and conservation of crop genetic resources ...
Data from: High-throughput microsatellite isolation through 454 GS-FLX Titanium pyrosequencing of enriched DNA libraries
- Malausa, Thibaut
- Population Genetics - Empirical Genomics/Proteomics Bioinfomatics/Phyloinfomatics Fungi Insects genetic markers
- Microsatellites (or SSR: simple sequence repeat) are among the ...
Data from: A novel resistance gene for bacterial blight in rice, Xa43(t) identified by GWAS and confirmed by QTL mapping using a bi-parental population
- Reinke, Russell F.
- designated by the two flanking markers IBb27os11_14 and S_BB11.ssr_9. ...
Data from: Ethnolinguistic structuring of sorghum genetic diversity in Africa and the role of local seed systems
- e associated with the distribution of ethnolinguistic groups on the con ...
Data from: Combining chloroplast and nuclear microsatellites to investigate origin and dispersal of New World sweet potato landraces
- Roullier, Caroline
- t of South America and accessions from the Caribbean and Central Americ ...