- Berger-Tal, Reut
- Breeding strategy Dispersal Cooperation Food augmentation Social spider kin competition condition dependent dispersal cooperative breeding
- s competition) or more dispersal (a cue indicating better chances to es ...
- Samplonius, Jelmer M.
- climate competition habitat selection heterospecific attraction mate choice protandry public information species interactions social learning timing
- and thereby interspecific competition. Therefore, we hypothesized that competit ...
Data from: The interface of ecological novelty and behavioral context in the formation of ecological traps
- Robertson, Bruce
- evolutionary trap maladaptation light pollution aquatic insect behavioral reaction norm habitat selection
- known to use polarized light as their sole habitat selection cue. We f ...
Data from: Strategic promiscuity helps avoid inbreeding at multiple levels in a cooperative breeder where both sexes are philopatric
- Brouwer, Lyanne
- in inbreeding avoidance strategies is remarkable, since the extreme levels of p ...
Data from: Learned parasite avoidance is driven by host personality and resistance to infection in a fish–trematode interaction
- Klemme, Ines
- ted to the likelihood of infection mediated through host personality and resista ...